synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Andun Sameera <andun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pass Through Transport and Next Release
Date Sat, 13 Jul 2013 10:26:51 GMT
Hi All,

I am currently working on that! First I am trying to integrate FasrXSLT
mediator to Synapse. This mediator is a high performance mediator which do
XSLT transformation using data streams and Passthru transport.

Then I will provide the patch for StreamingXPath parser.

Thanks!

Regards
Andun S.L. Gunawardana
Undergraduate