synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Hiranya Jayathilaka <hiranya...@gmail.com>
Subject Pass Through Transport and Next Release
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 22:26:25 GMT
Hi Folks,

I just committed the patches for SYNAPSE-913 with some modifications. These patches contain
the code for:

1. The new pass through HTTP transport
2. Modifying Synapse to use the pass through transport as the default transport

All the existing unit tests are working with these changes. All the integration tests except
for the RM test (sample 101) are also working. I've disabled the RM test for now. We'll discuss
what to do about that later in a separate thread.

With these changes, I think we should go for a new release. I got some time at hand this summer
so I can be the release manager. I hope to get this out by the end of August or early September.
Any help with bug fixing, testing and documenting will be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Hiranya

--
Hiranya Jayathilaka