Hi Rajika,

On Jul 11, 2013, at 7:04 PM, Rajika Kumarasiri <rajika.kumarasiri@gmail.com> wrote:

+1. I will help fixing any outstanding issues.

I also wrote a native AMQP transport for Apache synapse and see below for code. It uses the excellent Rabbit MQ java library for AMQP. May be we can include that too in the release. We need to make sure that the license of RabbitMQ java library is compatible though.

+1

https://github.com/danrk/experimental/tree/master/org.apache.synapse.transport.amqp

BTW, I read that all ASF projects should be moved to a git repository and have we taken care of it?

I wasn't aware of that. According to [1] ASF still uses SVN as the primary VCS. Where exactly did you come across this information?

Thanks,
Hiranya

[1] - http://www.apache.org/dev/git.html

Rajika