synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Hiranya Jayathilaka <hiranya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Synapse Release - Alternative Plans
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2014 16:52:42 GMT
Hi Rajika,

I'll go through the open issues over the weekend, and come up with a plan.
I think the current trunk is pretty stable so it shouldn't require a lot of
fixing. We do need to setup svnpubsub for distributing binaries and the
website though. Looks like this requires a bit of work.

Thanks,
Hiranya

Hiranya Jayathilaka
Mayhem Lab/RACE Lab;