synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Rajika Kumarasiri <rajika.kumaras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Synapse Release - Alternative Plans
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2014 13:55:53 GMT
I think we should go ahead with this. Rather than make the Synapse trunk
dependent on the forked version, let's only make it for the tag of the
Synapse release. Let the Synapse trunk depend on the trunk  of Axis2 and
Rampart as it is now if there are no major API changes.

Commons-VFS is here
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/synapse/branches/commons-vfs-2-synapse-2.0/.
If I remember correctly we manually deployed the commons vfs artifacts into
the maven repo when we first forked Commons-VFS.

BTW, do you have a time line and set of issues that you are planning for
this release ?

Rajika