synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Rajika Kumarasiri <rajika.kumaras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Synapse Release - Alternative Plans
Date Sat, 13 Sep 2014 16:36:00 GMT
What do you think if we improve the documentation with couple of popular
deployment scenarios with Synapse as part of this release process. That
will attract more users. I can think of the following;

1. Pub / Sub - AMQP transport.
2. JMS fail over -  JMS transport.
2. File gateway - VFS transport.
3. PassThru - VFS, pass thru transports.

etc.. etc..

Rajika