synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Asanka Dissanayake <asanka...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Time to Call it a Day?
Date Sun, 28 Jun 2015 15:04:03 GMT
Hi Hiranya/Deepal,
Thank   you very much for bringing this up. These days (for past two years)
Synapse and Axis2 has been my bread and butter. The reason I subscribed the
mailing list is , I wanted to make some contributions.
I see there is a room for improvements in synapse and axis2.  There can be
new features.. there is one scenario I came across when I was working at
a customer site..

We have payload factory mediator to create a payload with desired values.
But we don't have any thing that we can use to create OM property with
place holders and values. I was thinking about developing a mediator with
velocity template engine.

I am not a committer to synapse or Axis2. But I would like to be an help
for the upcoming axis2 release.

Thanks,
Asanka D