synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Hiranya Jayathilaka <hiranya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to load multiple synapse configuration files into Synapse
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2015 07:21:38 GMT
repository/conf/synapse-config directory contains multiple subdirectories (endpoints, sequences,
apis etc). You can place your configuration artifacts in these directories and refer to them
via their unique names. Check http://synapse.apache.org/userguide/samples/sample600.html for
more details.

Thanks,
Hiranya

On Nov 9, 2015, at 5:35 AM, Narasimha Rao Gajje <Narasimha.Gajje@mindtree.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using Synapse 2.1.0 and I written my first Synapse configuration file then placed
in the following path which is working fine.
> D: \synapse-2.1.0\repository\conf\sample\myfirst_synapse.xml
>

> The above file is coded with APIs, input and output sequence and address end points of
rest web services.
> I am starting the synapse server as synapse.bat –sample myfirst_synapse from the command
prompt.

> Now I have created one more synapse configuration file and confused how to load this
file.

> Am I placing the configuration files under the right path or is there any other way to
load these files.

> Read at Synapse web site that repository\conf\synapse-config is the ideal place to place
all the synapse configuration related files.

--
Hiranya Jayathilaka
Mayhem Lab/RACE Lab;