synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Isuru Udana <isud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: synapse build error
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2016 05:02:05 GMT
Looks like an issue related to a proxy.

Please search for
"Not authorized by proxy , ReasonPhrase:Proxy Authorization Required. ->"

you will get lot of information on how to resolve it.

On Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 9:05 AM, Rajamanickam Muthukumar <
rmuthukumar@crimsonlogic.com> wrote:

> Hello team,
>

> Can anyone help on the below issue pls.
>

> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project Apache-Synapse: Could not
> resolve dependencies for project org.apache.synapse:Apache-Synapse:pom:2.1.0:
> The following artifacts could not be resolved:
> org.apache.axis2:axis2-transport-local:jar:1.6.1,
> org.apache.axis2:axis2-kernel:jar:1.6.1, org.apache.ws.co
>
> mmons.axiom:axiom-api:jar:1.2.12, org.apache.ws.commons.axiom:axiom-impl:jar:1.2.12,
> wsdl4j:wsdl4j:jar:1.6.2, org.apache.ws.commons.schema:XmlSchema:jar:1.4.7,
> org.apache.neethi:neethi:jar:3.0.1, org.apache.woden:woden-api:jar:1.0M9,
> org.apache.woden:woden-impl-dom:jar:1.0M9, org.apache.woden:woden-
>
> impl-commons:jar:1.0M9, org.apache.axis2:axis2-adb:jar:1.6.1,
> org.apache.axis2:axis2-clustering:jar:1.6.1,
> org.apache.axis2:axis2-mtompolicy:jar:1.6.1,
> org.apache.sandesha2:sandesha2-core:jar:1.6.1,
> org.apache.axis2:axis2-codegen:jar:1.6.1, org.apache.ws.commons.axiom:axiom-dom:jar:1.2.12,
> org.apach
>
> e.axis2:addressing:mar:1.6.1, xmlunit:xmlunit:jar:1.1,
> org.apache.derby:derby:jar:10.4.2.0, xalan:xalan:jar:2.7.1,
> xalan:serializer:jar:2.7.1, xerces:xercesImpl:jar:2.9.1,
> rhino:js:jar:1.6R5, commons-dbcp:commons-dbcp:jar:1.2.2,
> commons-pool:commons-pool:jar:1.3, org.apache.bcel:bcel:jar:5.2, jakart
>
> a-regexp:jakarta-regexp:jar:1.4, java-cup:java-cup:jar:0.0,
> org.opensymphony:quartz:jar:1.6.0, net.sf.saxon:saxon:jar:8.9,
> net.sf.saxon:saxon-dom:jar:8.9, net.sf.saxon:saxon-xqj:jar:8.9,
> commons-lang:commons-lang:jar:2.4, org.wso2.uri.template:wso2-uri-templates:jar:1.0.0,
> org.apache.axis2:axis2-saa
>
> j:jar:1.6.1, org.wso2.eventing:wso2eventing-api:jar:2.1: Could not
> transfer artifact org.apache.axis2:axis2-transport-local:jar:1.6.1
> from/to central (http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2): Not authorized by
> proxy , ReasonPhrase:Proxy Authorization Required. -> [Help 1]
>
> [ERROR]
>
> [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the
> -e switch.

> [ERROR]
>
> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions,
> please read the following articles:
>
> [ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/conflu
> ence/display/MAVEN/DependencyResolutionException

on project Apache-Synapse: Execution defaul

*; WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com <http://wso2.com>email: isudana@gmail.com