synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Isuru Udana <isud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: synapse build error
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2016 02:01:20 GMT
Hi Muthu,

This is related to maven site plugin.

Are you building the synapse trunk ? We have set the site plugin version to
3.3 as follows in the root pom in synapse trunk.

  <plugin>
            <version>3.3</version>
 </plugin>

AFAIK, version 3.3 shouldn't cause this failure. But as per your log, site
plugin version 3.0 is used.
That's why I am wondering whether you are building the trunk or not.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin:3.0:site (default) on
project Apache-Synapse: Execution defaul
te:

May be you can try to build in a clean .m2 repo.

Thanks.