synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Rajamanickam Muthukumar <rmuthuku...@crimsonlogic.com>
Subject RE: synapse build error
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2016 02:22:56 GMT
Yes I have changed it as per below,  but I am getting the below error now. is it related to
JCE jar? Which I need to download latest and place it in the security/bin directory?

<plugin>
                    <version>3.3</version>
                </plugin>

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
Downloading: https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/apache/9/apache-9.pom
[ERROR] [ERROR] Some problems were encountered while processing the POMs:
[FATAL] Non-resolvable parent POM for org.apache.synapse:Apache-Synapse:2.1.0: Could not transfer
artifact org.apache:apache:pom:9 from/to central (https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2): sun.security.validator.ValidatorException:
PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathB
uilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target and 'parent.relativePath'
points at wrong local POM @ line 24, column 13
@
[ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]   The project org.apache.synapse:Apache-Synapse:2.1.0 (D:\muthukumar\software\Apache
Synapse\synapse-2.1.0-src\synapse-2.1.0-src\pom.xml) has 1 error
[ERROR]     Non-resolvable parent POM for org.apache.synapse:Apache-Synapse:2.1.0: Could not
transfer artifact org.apache:apache:pom:9 from/to central (https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2):
sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertP
athBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target and 'parent.relativePath'
points at wrong local POM @ line 24, column 13 -> [Help 2]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following