synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Ravi Undupitiya <ravi.undupit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Introducing Docker and K8S artifacts
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2019 05:37:00 GMT
I think this is a great idea. There was some discussion around using OSGi
for containerisation, but in a World of docker and k8s a lot of the uses
cases for OSGi will be catered for and I can only think of a very limited
set of use cases for needing both.

We should probably base off OpenJDK for this and given the recent Oracle
licensing changes we should move to OpenJDK.