synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Shafreen <anfar.shafr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Something has gone wrong in the github daily build workflow
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2020 15:20:51 GMT
On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 10:40 PM Vanjikumaran Sivajothy <
vanjikumaran@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ack,
> Was there any documented anomaly?

Sorry for the late reply. It seems the issue is happening when building
with java 8. I could see a few NPEs in the log file, which is caused when
setting up the SSL connection. This only happens in the github environment.
I could not reproduce this locally. However, it seems others don't have the
same problem. I did a bit of googling but no luck.

For now, I have removed [1] Java 8 from both daily and PR builds. I am
further looking into this. Once I figure it out, I will incorporate java 8
back into the build.

[1] https://github.com/apache/synapse/pull/49