synapse-user mailing list archives

From "M.A. Khemila" <mkhem...@icloud.com>
Subject Synchronous http
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2017 16:13:58 GMT
Hi,

By default, synapse uses the non-blocking https. Is there a way to override synapse to use
blocking https.

Basically, I have restful micro services which are meant to be used synchronously. I am using
a synapse api configuration which receives https requests and forwards to the appropriate
micro service based on uri patterns. Because synapse uses the non-blocking https by default,
the clients need to be aware of this fact and behave accordingly, which is something I want
to really avoid.

Any idea?

Thank you!