synapse-user mailing list archives

From Vanjikumaran Sivajothy <vanjikuma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploying with Apache Synapse
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2017 03:36:45 GMT
As Ravi mentioned Synapse artifacts has been logically broken into
different segments, Therefore, you have to just copy/create new file
(example:- StockQuoteProxy.xml with configuration [1]) in <
SYNAPSE_HOME>/repository/conf/synapse-config/proxy-services

[1]
http://localhost:9000/services/SimpleStockQuoteService"/> </endpoint>
<outSequence> <send/> </outSequence> </target> <publishWSDL
uri="file:repository/conf/sample/resources/proxy/sample_proxy_1.wsdl"/>
</proxy>

IMPORTANT

Please note that you should *not* deploy it with
<definitions>
</<definitions>

--
Best Regards,