synapse-user mailing list archives

From Vanjikumaran Sivajothy <vanjikuma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding proxy services dynamically
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2017 05:15:59 GMT
Do not copy the complete file as it contain the complete run-time
configuration.
Synapse artifacts has been logically broken into different segments,
Therefore, you have to just copy into new file StockQuoteProxy.xml
in <SYNAPSE_HOME>/repository/conf/synapse-config/proxy-services

[1]
http://localhost:9000/services/SimpleStockQuoteService"/> </endpoint>
<outSequence> <send/> </outSequence> </target> <publishWSDL
uri="file:repository/conf/sample/resources/proxy/sample_proxy_1.wsdl"/>
</proxy>

--
Best Regards,
Vanji