synapse-user mailing list archives

From Isuru Udana <isud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Synchronous http
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2017 16:41:11 GMT
Hi,

Even though synapse engine and http transport is non-blocking, that doesn't
mean that client or backend server need to be aware of it. Non-blocking
behaviour is just a nature of underlying implementation of synapse
(behaviour of java threads). External parties don't need to worry about
synapse implementation details. So by default synapse supports synchronous
http protocol standards.

Thanks.

--
*Isuru Udana*