systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Starting a SystemML 0.9 release
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2016 19:44:22 GMT
Also, for fixed jiras, I did the following query :

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYSTEMML-376?jql=project%20%3D%20SYSTEMML%20AND%20status%20in%20%28Resolved%2C%20Closed%29%20AND%20created%20%3E%3D%202015-10-27

And was wondering if we could all move this to 0.9 release.

Could someone please help me verify.

Thanks