systemml-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthias Boehm" <mbo...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: remove castAsScalar?
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2016 00:42:20 GMT

Let's be careful not to unnecessarily break backwards compatibility. How
about we collect all instances of language builtin functions that we want
to remove and clean them up with our 1.0 release later this year? There are
other instances like ppred that do not exist in R and meanwhile redundant
in DML (but still heavily used).

Regards,
Matthias