systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Deron Eriksson <deroneriks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: remove castAsScalar?
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2016 18:29:43 GMT
In that case, perhaps I could create JIRAs to:
1) replace all castAsScalar's in the project with as.scalar's
2) if castAsScalar is used in a DML file, issue a log warning such as
'castAsScalar has been deprecated, please replace with as.scalar'
3) update docs to say castAsScalar has been deprecated.

That way, we maintain backwards compatibility with older DML outside the
project while replacing the castAsScalar's in the project.

Deron