systemml-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthias Boehm" <mbo...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: package dml files in folders in jars for 0.10.0?
Date Wed, 18 May 2016 20:30:42 GMT
+1 for the cleanup of packaged scripts. You might want to also remove
obsolete algorithms.

Regards,
Matthias

From:	Niketan Pansare/Almaden/IBM@IBMUS
To:	dev@systemml.incubator.apache.org
Date:	05/18/2016 01:21 PM
Subject:	Re: package dml files in folders in jars for 0.10.0?

Hi Deron,

I am fine with the latter tree structure.
systemml-0.10.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT
├── META-INF
├── com
├── org
└── scripts

May be, we can include the datagen and utils folder too. Please remember we
need to update "org.apache.sysml.api.ml.ScriptsUtils" once we change the
folder structure.

Thanks,

Niketan Pansare
IBM Almaden Research Center
E-mail: npansar At us.ibm.com
http://researcher.watson.ibm.com/researcher/view.php?person=us-npansar

Deron Eriksson ---05/18/2016 01:15:36 PM---Hi, Currently the DML algorithm
scripts are written to the base directory of