systemml-dev mailing list archives

From "Frederick R Reiss" <frre...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Formalize a release candidate review process?
Date Mon, 23 May 2016 16:34:43 GMT

+1 here too. A documented release process is a very good idea. Having a
written checklist will make it easier to delegate these tasks to volunteers
who want to help out with the project. It will also build confidence among
potential users, since we can point to exactly what testing has been done
on each release. And any vendors who are thinking of bundling SystemML with
their products will want this documentation to support their own release
processes.

Fred