systemml-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthias Boehm" <mbo...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: synchronized prints?
Date Mon, 23 May 2016 21:32:20 GMT

sure - go for it; but please include into the description that a fix should
try to keep operations within one dag and only separate out prints if
necessary.

Regards,
Matthias

From:	dusenberrymw@gmail.com
To:	dev@systemml.incubator.apache.org
Date:	05/23/2016 02:09 PM
Subject:	Re: synchronized prints?

We should create a JIRA issue to track fixing this "bug" within the engine.
While the if-statement cut works as a quick hack, it would be much better
to just ensure consistency natively.

--

Mike Dusenberry
GitHub: github.com/dusenberrymw

Sent from my iPhone.

> On May 23, 2016, at 2:02 PM, Matthias Boehm <mboehm@us.ibm.com> wrote:
>
> a simple workaround is to place an "if(1==1){}" cut between the prints to
force their order.

> Regards,
> Matthias
>
> Deron Eriksson ---05/23/2016 01:55:17 PM---Hi, Is there a way to make
sure that print statements are synchronized while