systemml-dev mailing list archives

From dusenberr...@gmail.com
Subject Re: branch for 0.10?
Date Mon, 23 May 2016 17:52:34 GMT
Also, once we do have the 0.10 branch and have officially released 0.10, let's all remember
to push any bug fixes that we'd want for a 0.10.1 fix release to that 0.10 branch, in addition
to the master branch. We'll need to set up some testing against that branch as well. It will
make it trivial to cut and release 0.10.1 if needed.

--

Mike Dusenberry
GitHub: github.com/dusenberrymw

Sent from my iPhone.

> On May 23, 2016, at 10:38 AM, Frederick R Reiss <frreiss@us.ibm.com> wrote:
>
> I'd say wait until we have a final 0.1.0 release candidate, then branch. I don't believe
anyone has any open PRs that need to go into the trunk right away.

> Fred
>
> Deron Eriksson ---05/23/2016 10:31:15 AM---Should there be a branch-0.10 on GitHub? The
current pom.xml on master is referring to the 0.11.0-SN