systemml-dev mailing list archives

From dusenberr...@gmail.com
Subject Deprecate `ppred(...)` Built-in Function
Date Tue, 03 May 2016 18:21:26 GMT
Hi all,

The `ppred(...)` built-in function (`ppred(X, 0, ">")`) is no longer necessary as relational
comparison operators are supported natively in the language (`X > 0`) and follow R's semantics.

SYSTEMML-657 had been created to track the deprecation of this function, and is currently
open if anyone would like to take it on.  We'd like to add deprecated warnings to the parser
and documentation, and replace all current uses of the function in our DML scripts.

Thanks!

- Mike

--

Mike Dusenberry