systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Formalize a release candidate review process?
Date Sat, 21 May 2016 17:37:50 GMT
+1, we should create a web page, about producing a release, where one
section would be how to produce a release candidate, and another session
would be thse items below with a bit more info on how ro execute them...
And then people could claim these or respond to the vote with the things
they have tested.

Btw, for the build ones, we should recommend building with an empty maven
repo.

--
Sent from my Mobile device