systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Deron Eriksson <deroneriks...@gmail.com>
Subject Citations
Date Thu, 12 May 2016 23:33:54 GMT
Here are Justin Mcclean's finding from our last release (0.9.0):
https://www.mail-archive.com/dev@systemml.incubator.apache.org/msg00482.html

I think most issues raised by Justin have now been resolved.

Could someone look at [4] and [8] to see if we need to cite anything in the
LICENSE or NOTICE files or the Algorithms Reference bibliography?

His questions #8 was WRT RewriteMatrixMultChainOptimization, which contains
the following comment:

    /**
     * mmChainDP(): Core method to perform dynamic programming on a given
array
     * of matrix dimensions.
     *
     * Thomas H. Cormen, Charles E. Leiserson, Ronald L. Rivest, Clifford
Stein
     * Introduction to Algorithms, Third Edition, MIT Press, page 395.
     */

Thanks!
Deron