systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Deron Eriksson <deroneriks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Starting a SystemML 0.10.0 release ?
Date Sat, 07 May 2016 23:05:48 GMT
Hi,

I believe the js and css issues have been addressed (see
src/assembly/source/LICENSE) for the src packages. The standalone license
also features the js/css licenses but I believe this is not necessary
because the documentation is currently not packaged into any artifact
except the src distributions.

The antlr-generated src/main/java/org/apache/sysml/parser/*.java files now
have Apache headers so they should be fine.

The Zeppelin tar.gz example has been replaced by a json file, so that has
also been addressed.

I believe there are some remaining license/notice/disclaimer issues for the
build artifacts that we generate. Please see SYSTEMML-659, -660, -661,
-662, -663, -664, -665, and -667. Perhaps a license expert (such as
Luciano) can look at these and close any that are not issues? Note that our
large number of distribution artifacts (11!) makes it quite difficult to
track these down.

Perhaps someone can look into Justin's points [4] and [8] and verify that
everything is correct?

Deron