systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Deron Eriksson <deroneriks...@gmail.com>
Subject Starting a SystemML 0.10 release?
Date Thu, 19 May 2016 00:49:29 GMT
Hi,

I've looked over all the release packages and the NOTICE and LICENSES are
looking much better. I believe we have addressed all of the issues brought
up during the 0.9 release and have fixed many additional issues.

Are we about ready for our next release, 0.10? I believe it would be nice
for PR167 (https://github.com/apache/incubator-systemml/pull/167) to be
included since it updates the dml script packaging. Should any other
updates be included? Does anyone have any additional concerns?

Luciano, would you be available as RM for this SystemML release?

Deron