systemml-dev mailing list archives

From dusenberr...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Starting a SystemML 0.10.0 release ?
Date Fri, 06 May 2016 22:39:58 GMT
This sounds good to me, and those of us at IBM agreed during a recent meeting that we are okay
with this approach if the community is.  Deron noted that there are a few licensing issues
left over from last time, a few of which relate to specific existing algorithms that may have
been pulled from a textbook.  He sent out an email to the dev list a few days ago ("Fwd: [Vote]
Apache SystemML 0.9.0....."), but no responses yet.

Deron also opened several JIRAs with the remaining tasks.  We don't want to block any other
work though with creating a release.

--

Mike Dusenberry
GitHub: github.com/dusenberrymw