systemml-dev mailing list archives

From dusenberr...@gmail.com
Subject Change Python Package Name to 'systemml' For New API
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2016 16:59:39 GMT
We have added a new set of Python APIs to the project, including a wrapper over the new MLContext.
 As part of this new addition, we would like to update the official Python package name in
the new API from `SystemML` to `systemml` to follow correct Python conventions.  The new API
is not backward compatible, however we will keep the old API untouched. Therefore, this package
change would only change the new API which is brand new for he upcoming release.

Please raise any concerns!

-Mike

--

Mike Dusenberry