Detailed code comments and suggestions to try out can be made in the branch commit instead of this mail thread.

Thanks,
Glenn

Inactive hide details for Deron Eriksson ---08/05/2016 02:02:10 PM---I am open to the idea of supporting Spark 2 and Spark<2 coDeron Eriksson ---08/05/2016 02:02:10 PM---I am open to the idea of supporting Spark 2 and Spark<2 concurrently if someone shows that it can be

From: Deron Eriksson <deroneriksson@gmail.com>
To: dev@systemml.incubator.apache.org
Date: 08/05/2016 02:02 PM
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Migration to Spark 2.0.0

I am open to the idea of supporting Spark 2 and Spark<2 concurrently if
someone shows that it can be accomplished with minimal inconvenience.

However, I would lean towards Fred's approach (Spark 1.6 release followed
shortly by a Spark 2 release). If possible, I want to be able to focus most
of our efforts towards the future rather than the past.

Deron

javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','dev@systemml.incubator.apache.org');>

javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','deroneriksson@gmail.com');>>