systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Acs S <ac...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: New SystemML website design
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2016 19:30:40 GMT
Yes, its very nice redesign (for landing page). Thanks Jeremy for your effort in short period
of time, and rest of the team to provide needed resources.
Given a limited time, effort was to focus on first page when visitors visit home page.There
is lot to be done to re-organize rest of the pages, I hope it will follow based on available
resources.
Niketan, "Get Started" link to "Beginner's Guide" is a good idea, but I would recommend after
redesigning whole site, unless we update "Get Started" page to accommodate this suggestion.For
now, only these two pages are redesigned. Hopefully we can redesign "Get Started" page soon
to accommodate this suggestion.
-Arvind

      From: Niketan Pansare <npansar@us.ibm.com>
 To: dev@systemml.incubator.apache.org
 Sent: Sunday, September 4, 2016 12:06 PM
 Subject: Re: New SystemML website design

Thanks Jeremy. The website looks awesome !!

Deron/Luciano: Do you think we should change the 'Get Started' link to
point to one of the beginner's guide rather than point to the Download
page ? Alternatively we can add a link in Download page instructing what
the user should do next after downloading.

Again, absolutely love the new website :) :)

Thanks,

Niketan