systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Arvind Surve <ac...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Performance test issues
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2017 18:59:00 GMT
Hi Krishna,
I am trying to run perftest using following command on Spark cluster. I am wondering if this
was ever tried on HDFS cluster, or I am giving wrong syntax. I see following output, files
with json files gets created in local env. Where to search for log/error message.

]$ ./run_perftest.py --family binomial --exec-type hybrid_spark --temp-dir hdfs:///user/biuser/asurve
--filename perf_sys_1 --mode data-gen
binomial,data-gen,none,dense,10k_100,time_not_found
binomial,data-gen,none,sparse,10k_100,time_not_found

-Arvind
Arvind Surve | Spark Technology Center  | http://www.spark.tc/