systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Arvind Surve <ac...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Apache SystemML 1.0 Release build
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2017 19:37:02 GMT
HI,
As communicated earlier, we will plan to start SystemML 1.0 build sometime toward end of this
week.
Please let me know if you need additional time (approx how much)  if any of your MUST get
in features for SystemML 1.0 are in intermediate state.
-ArvindArvind Surve | Spark Technology Center  | http://www.spark.tc/