systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Deron Eriksson <deroneriks...@gmail.com>
Subject New contributors on JIRA
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2017 20:46:26 GMT
On our JIRA system (https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SYSTEMML), I've
noticed that we've had several new contributors recently, which is really
great.

If you are a SystemML committer and you see a new person interesting in
contributing to a JIRA issue, please go to our project JIRA administration
and add that user as a contributor. That way, the JIRA can be assigned to
that user. Also, contributors can then assign JIRAs to themselves.

If you are a committer and don't have admin access, please let me know and
I'll make you an admin. I believe all currently active committers are
admins.

Thanks
Deron