systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Boehm <mboe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Documentation dev & user along with builtins.
Date Sat, 23 May 2020 14:44:03 GMT
thanks for the initiative and moving this discussion to the dev list. I
think this would be very valuable. Regarding how to start, I would
recommend to focus on external functionality first by documenting all
dml-bodied and native builtin functions (see
org.apache.sysds.common.Builtins) and operators.

We started with Kevin Innerebner and others on this a while ago:
https://github.com/apache/systemml/blob/master/docs/builtins-reference.md,
but it's far from complete. Also, Sebastian Baunsgaard has a couple of
ideas on the topic.

Regards,
Matthias