tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GSoc2013] - Outer Join
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2013 02:04:55 GMT
Camellia,

Since you submitted your proposal,  I've been amazed at your work.

Your progress looks great.
https://sites.google.com/site/gsoc2013tajo34/home

Especially, I would like to share this figure created by camellia with
community. It looks very helpful for all of us.
http://goo.gl/LuwqH (The Life of A Query in Tajo)

If you want more material about Tajo internal or need out-of-scope issues
to be solved, please feel feel to ask me.

Best regards,
Hyunsik