tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 0.8 release preparation
Date Sun, 09 Feb 2014 05:05:53 GMT
Henry,

I appreciate for correcting my wrong statements. You are right. We will
release 0.8 three months after 0.2 release.

I don't think that we want to release 0.8 before potential graduation, and
it may be hard to do so even if we want. This is because there still remain
some critical issues that we cannot postpone anymore.

The main objective of my claim aforementioned is to make two branches for
development after 0.8 release.

Regards,
Hyunsik