tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Dongjoon Hyun <dongj...@apache.org>
Subject Proposal draft for supporting official Tajo docker images.
Date Sun, 22 Mar 2015 06:01:06 GMT
Hi, all.

I made a proposal for supporting official Tajo docker images.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAJO-1423
(It's a WISH issue.)

Briefly, Docker images provide OS + SW + parameters together for various
purpose, e.g. easy deploying or testing.

This issue is just for receiving your comments and advices.

To Hyunsik,
I included your name in this script without your permission. Really sorry
for that.
It's just because I was not sure which email is preferred by Tajo
community. So I think you are the best person. (It's my intention.)

Could you be a maintainer for docker images, if this issue is accepted?

Warmly,
Dongjoon.