tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Regarding the attic process
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2020 21:04:55 GMT
Hi,

It's not a notification to go attic. I'm sorry for confusing.

I'm asking if other have some idea to make this project more active. For
example, if some people still have some time to contribute to this project
and release, then this project will be fine. Otherwise, we need to think
about attic process. ASF board asked our status, and so I'm asking this
question.

Best regards,
Hyunsik