tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hls...@attbi.com>
Subject Re: [Tapestry-developer] SSL, HTTPS & Tapestry
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2003 12:56:54 GMT
You can set the scheme to use for any of the links to be "https", i.e.

You can implement a validate() method on such pages to ensure that request that accessed them
was secure.

----- Original Message -----
  From: Pablo Bawdekar (NSW)
  To: tapestry-developer@lists.sourceforge.net
  Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2003 10:50 PM
  Subject: [Tapestry-developer] SSL, HTTPS & Tapestry

  We have a need for a couple of pages to be encrypted via HTTPS.

  I saw the Neil Clayton's earlier email regarding SSL, but found it to be a little hard to
decipher. I was wondering if anyone had come across any documentation that concisely describes
how to enable HTTPS for a subset of pages in an application or perhaps a cookbook to follow
for making it work.

  Pablo Bawdekar.

  Oakton

  Level 7, 362 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia.

  +61 2 9299 3077
  +61 2 9299 7233 (fax)
  +61 405 413 537 (mobile)