tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Geoff Longman" <glong...@intelligentworks.com>
Subject Re: [Tapestry-contrib] Getting back into it
Date Sun, 12 Jan 2003 16:50:25 GMT
Yeah, the module idea works too. Although, I dunno how it would work in  the Vlib case specifically
as there are three folders at the same level, Vlib, VlibBeans, and VlibEAR.

I will browse around some jakarta projects to see how they have laid things out. Will post
findings to the wiki.

Geoff
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Howard M. Lewis Ship
  To: Geoff Longman ; Tapestry Contrib
  Cc: tapestry-dev@jakarta.tapestry.org
  Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2003 11:46 AM
  Subject: Re: [Tapestry-contrib] Getting back into it

  Part of what you discuss may involve having multiple Tapestry modules.  Not good or bad,
just a statement.

  Yes, and we may need to reorganize things further to reflect the standard Apache project
layout ... if we want to get the synnergy thing going, we want to make Tapestry "friendly"
to other Apache developers.

  Renaming packages looks like a big delete-and-add to CVS, so that's a good time to also
reorganize directory structure.  We should brainstorm what that structure should look like.