tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Malcolm Edgar <maed...@tpg.com.au>
Subject Re: [Tapestry-contrib] [VOTE] Release 2.3 as rc-1
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2003 12:54:05 GMT
Malcolm Edgar: +1

There is a bug with the build.xml target "deploy-tomcat" in that it doesn't
copy the /lib/ext/ejb.jar across to web lib. This
causes the Tapestry Tutorial Inspector Engine page to crash when running
under Tomcat.

Also the Readme.html "Third party JARs" needs to be updated to include:
commons-lang, commons-logging & junit.

I have just subscribed to the new list.

regards Malcolm