tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject Re: [Tapestry-contrib] Getting back into it
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2003 09:07:55 GMT
tapestry-contrib-admin@lists.sourceforge.net wrote on 13/01/2003 09:07:03
AM:
> I really recommend Mavenizing to this effect.  I bet dion would help
> with that..  (http://jakarta.apache.org/maven)

I'm happy to help with Mavenizing, if only for the docs part of the
process. We should also look and see if we can improve the docbook plugin
for Maven (as it's rarely used and a little buggy!), to handle the
existing formats.

> Alternatively (and this is what POI does) if maven doesn't do what you
> need Centipede (http://krysalis.org/centipede) and Forrest
> (http://xml.apache.org/forrest) might help.
>
> However it really depends on whether Maven works under gump...
Maven generates viable gump descriptors these days.

> Gump should be one of our top priorities (jakarta.apache.org/gump)
> because it could do the builds and site publish for us...
+1
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au