tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Everman <ever...@precedadesign.com>
Subject Re: [Tapestry-developer] Refreshing ala .jsp style
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 18:01:22 GMT
The JVM cache switch has actually been a bit of a problem for me.  Our
site (and that of our customers) is vitually hosted.  Thus, there is
*one* JVM, so I would prefer to handle this at the application.

Also, since 'cache-off' is the intended production setting, how do I add
or modify a page on a production site?  Could there be some type of
administrative interface that would allow me to add a new page or reload
an existing page or component on a running site?  The reset service
sounds to me to be the equivelent of restarting the app - fairly drastic
if all I want to do is change some text or add an image.

Eric Everman