tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Please perform an audit of Tapestry
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2003 13:15:50 GMT
Cool.  Lets do these semi-regularly.  This will be a frequent topic, its
best to just be more rosey than the rest to avoid any questions of
inpropriety

Next question, are you set up as a mail administrator?  I'd prefer to
abdicate this duty to you and someone else.  Basically if you're getting
the MODERATE messages, thats it.  I'm already doing this for a few other
lists and there is only so much spam I can read in a day :-) and only so
many "PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE LIST BEFORE POSTING" messages I can type
before I buy Amway and get carpal tunnel. ;-)

-Andy