tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Malcolm Edgar" <malcolm_ed...@hotmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Tapestry 2.3 final release
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 22:38:18 GMT
I think its nearly time to Tapestry 2.3 a final release.

I have finished the Component Reference changes I wanted to get into this
release (branch 2-3). I dont think there are any outstanding changes or
issues.

The tapestry-2.3-rc-1 has been around for a month now. Our team has no
issues with it and has found it very stable.

How this release is marketed is another issue. Should there be an marketing
effort for this release or should this wait for Tapestry 2.4.

While T2.4 will address a lot of issues plauging new commers and should have
a major marketing effort.  I think it is important to keep a constant
message going out there about Tapestry.

Maybe we could write an piece for www.ibm.com/developerworks/java to
coordinate with the release. This is a well respected Java site.

regards Malcolm

p.s. good hear about consulting gig $ :) . I always find it informative
teaching Tapestry, as I learn what teaching material needs more attention.