tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From <insurg...@insurgent.us>
Subject Re: OGNL validation question
Date Sun, 02 Feb 2003 19:36:42 GMT
Hi Geoff,
The ongl class has a parseExpression class that takes the string
expression and either returns an "abstract syntax tree" or throws
"ExpressionSyntaxException". It also has a bunch of static methods you can
use after you get the tree like "isSimpleProperty",
"isSimpleNavagationchain" etc.

Take care,

John