tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hls...@attbi.com>
Subject Samples wanted!
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2003 17:40:26 GMT
It would be *very* good for the upcoming Tapestry book if I could cite, in
the introduction, a handful of Tapestry success stories.  These would take
the form of:

A screen shot or two
2 - 3 paragraphs about the app and its construction (i.e., "Tapestry saved
our lives!")
Name of organization with contact info (i.e. URL).

Internet apps are more exciting, but Intranet apps are just as relevant
(given that 90%+ of all projects are Intranet).

I'm going to check with Manning (the book's publisher) to see what kind of
legal/copyright issues may be involved.  I suspect Manning will want some
form of release validating that its OK to reproduce the images.  They may
also end up on the Tapestry home page.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components